How can men help to build gender equality at work? How can workplaces and organisations engage men in progress towards gender justice? In this XY collection, we bring together key reports, manuals, and other items of interest. Please see further below for these items, as PDF files for download.
- The recent report Better Together - Increasing Male Engagement in Gender Equality Efforts in Australia, by Bain and Co. (2019);
- The report, Men Make a Difference: Engaging Men on Gender Equality, commissioned by the Diversity Council Australia and written by Dr Michael Flood and Dr Graeme Russell;
- A bibliography of published works on men building gender equality at work and/or in institutions;
- A bibliography of scholarship on work, class, and gender;
- A bibliography of published works on violence prevention in workplaces;
- The projects and organisations focused on men, work, and gender listed as part of this collection of links;
- The reports and resources produced by Male Champions of Change (Australia).
While this collection focuses on paid work and workplaces, other materials in XY's "Resources" collections are relevant for work with men in general to build gender equality. This page provides a guide to XY's vast collection of materials on men's roles in gender justice. Further suggestions are most welcome.