How can men help to build gender equality at work? In this XY collection, we bring together key reports, manuals, and other items of interest.
- The recent report, Men Make a Difference: Engaging Men on Gender Equality, commissioned by the Diversity Council Australia and written by Dr Michael Flood and Dr Graeme Russell;
- A bibliography of published works on men building gender equality at work and/or in institutions;
- A bibliography of feminist scholarship on work, class, and gender;
- The projects and organisations focused on men, work, and gender listed as part of this collection of links;
- The reports and resources produced by Male Champions of Change.
While this collection focuses on paid work and workplaces, other materials in XY's "Resources" collections are relevant for work with men in general to build gender equality. Further suggestions are most welcome.