WARNING: WHAT FOLLOWS IS SEXUALLY AND SEXISTLY GRAPHIC:
This is a quiz. How many of the following questions or statements demonstrate heterosexually active men (HAMs) being honest? And how many demonstrate HAMs being respectful and caring of women? (There might be overlap. You'll see.) I seriously wonder how many HAMs out there ask women these questions or make these particular statements, in some clear, verbally direct form, before engaging in sexual activity. I am recommending all HAMs ask the caring questions and make the respectful comments, and disregard the rest, unless you are prepared to say and commit to what's said in the last item on the list.
1. I need to let you to know what my history is with abusing women or being disrespectful to women. I feel obligated to tell you. For one thing, I like using women as prostitutes, and after we have sex, I might want to slip you some cash, because it makes me feel more in control.
2. I'm going to now tell you what my habits are with regard to using pornography, with having 24/7 visual access to incested, raped, and pimped women. [Tell her your hourly use per week.] I want you to know, before we have sex, that I may be influenced by that pornography of raped women in how and what I want from you sexually. And I think it's important you know that I access these websites without any concern at all for the raped woman on the screen. She is just a thing to me. A visual thing I use to get off.
3. What is your history with men abusing or mistreating you, including sexually? Have any of the men you've been with in the past (if any) treated you with great respect and dignity, always honoring your boundaries, never trying to push beyond them?
4. I believe that women and men "play games" and that sometimes when a woman says "No" she really means Yes.
5. If you are a survivor of incest, child molestation, or rape, I'd prefer not to be sexual until I know much more about that history and how it has impacted you, emotionally and sexually. I'd like to know if you feel safe and at ease setting boundaries with men during sex.
6. I generally assume that once a woman starts making out with me that she wants to go all the way. So if you and I start kissing, I just want you to know I'm going to do my best to fuck you.
7. I think women are all wh*res deep down. Even the nice girls. I think you all are sl*ts. Years of living in this world has taught me that. And my dad used to say it a lot. And a lot of my male friends say it and think it too, so I know it's not just me. So, uh, basically I just want you to know that I don't really have much respect for you as a human being.
8. I think false rape charges are far more common than actual rapes.
9. I'm really tired of women bringing up past "traumatic events" as "an excuse" to not have sex with me. I'm really sick of that shit. So don't pull that on me or I'll be really pissed off.
10. I think of intercourse as "sex". And I love doing it in the ass. And I love getting head but am not into going down on you orally. And I'm not into wearing condoms because they affect the dull the feeling, you know? And they make my dick feel like it's being strangled. So no condoms for me. I'm assuming you've got all the protection you need to make sure you don't get knocked up, right? Because I don't want you coming after me in ten months with some claim that I owe you child support. That's happened one too many times to me already!
11. Given most of the disrespectful and uncaring stuff I've said above, do you still want to have sex with me? And if so, I decline, because I don't have sex with women who would want to have sex with a pro-rape, woman-hating asshole like me.
[All writings at xyonline.net can be found at the blog, A Radical Profeminist, where comments are welcome.]