• What is the evidence on the effectiveness of programmes engaging men and boys in sexual and reproductive health; HIV prevention, treatment, care and support; fatherhood; gender-based violence; maternal, newborn and child health; and gender socialization?
• How effective are these programmes?
• What types of programmes with men and boys show more evidence of effectiveness?
• What gender perspective should be applied to men and boys in health programmes?
• Does applying a gender perspective to work with men and boys lead to greater effectiveness in terms of health outcomes?
Citation: ICRW and Instituto Promundo. (2007). Engaging Men and Boys to Achieve Gender Equality: How can we build on what we have learned? International Center for Research on Women (ICRW) and Instituto Promundo.
Please see below for the attachment, in PDF.