Adolescent and Young Adult Male Health: Call for Papers/Submissions
We are soliciting manuscripts to be featured in a sponsored supplement to the Journal of Adolescent Health focused on Adolescent and Young Adult Male Health. The goal of this supplement is to highlight and promote rigorous research on current issues of broad interest to health professionals who are focused on clinical care, public health, health policy, and preventive interventions in adolescent and young adult males.
Topics of special interest may include but are not limited to:
- Epidemiology: Morbidity & Mortality
- Adolescent Male Development
- Male Health Clinical Care & Unique Delivery Systems
- Violence and Injuries
- Transnational Issues (such as war and migration)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Health Issues among Sexual Minority Youth
- Gender Roles and Sex Role Socialization
- Mental Health
- Substance Abuse
- Positive Youth Development
- Chronic Health Conditions
Manuscripts must be submitted to the guest editor via email by September 15, 2016. We will consider original articles, adolescent health briefs, and review articles. Authors should carefully adhere to the Journal of Adolescent Health’s Guidance.
All submissions to this supplement will undergo JAH’s standard editorial and peer review process.
Paritosh Kaul, MD, FSAHM
Guest Editor, JAH Male Health Supplement
paritosh.kaul [at] childrenscolorado.org