This report explores some of the latest discussions on key themes and challenges for MenEngage Alliance. It offers ways forward to ensure our collective work makes a real contribution to feminist agendas and promotes the rights of all women and girls, and people of diverse sexual orientations and gender identities. Topics include:
- Progress and resistance in women’s rights worldwide
- Applying intersectionality
- A feminist framework for engaging men and boys
- Working together for an inclusive Alliance
- Advocacy in a shifting ‘men and masculinities’ discourse
This report was published in November 2019. It captures discussions that took place at the 2018 MenEngage Alliance Strategy meeting, and the ways forward for the alliance collectively identified by the participants.
Please CLICK HERE for the report.